Welcome to Wareham Public Schools Student Registration Page
The following documents are required for student registration:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see Residency Policy)
- Immunization records and recent physical (within 1 year)
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Transcripts and up to date grades
- MCAS/SAT scores (if applicable)
- Attendance and discipline records
- IEP or 504 (if applicable)
Once on-line registration has been completed, please contact the Registrar at 508-291-3500 ext. 3541 to schedule an appointment. Scheduling an online appointment is not available.
The school will notify the parent/student when all forms have been entered and when the student should report for their first day.
Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the Fall of 2023 (school year 2023/2024) click here:
In person registration dates, no appointment needed: When: March 8th, 9:00–11:30 AM & 12:30–2:00 PM March 9th, 9:00–11:30 AM & 12:30–2:00 PM & 4:00–7:00 PM Location: Wareham Elementary School, 63 Minot Ave. If you have any questions, please call Wareham Elementary at 508-291-3530.